20 de febrero de 2007

CISCO, LAURA IPSEN AND MY RIGHT DECISION / CISCO, LAURA IPSEN Y MI CORRECTA DECISION



My visit to CISCO show me that I am in the right path,


They are focus on people, conecting them to improve their lives, in words of Laura Ipsen VP Governement Affairs, who I met during my visit to San Jose, California where their headquarter is located.


And these were my first thoughts when I decided, in this new stage of my carrier after GM, be focus in many of my activities in public sector+technology here in Latinamerica.


Education, Safety, Health matched with Tech can improve lives and, sooner or later, leaders of these countries must be involved in this, so the equation PA+tech should work


CISCO is working hard specially in this part of the world with governments, and in this field my friend Rafael de Elizalde has a tremendous job to do, Rafa good luck and thanks for contacts in US.




Mi vista a CISCO me indico que estoy en el buen camino


Ellos estan focalizados en la gente, como conectarlas para mejorar sus vidas, en palabras de Laura Ipsen VP de Asuntos Gubernamentales a quien conoci durante mi vista a las oficinas centrales de la empresa en San Jose California.


Y esos fueron mis primeros pensamientos cuando decidi, en esta nueva etapa de mi carrera luego de GM, estar focalizado en parte de mi trabajo en sector publico y tecnologia aqui en Latinoamerica.


Educacion, Seguridad, Salud combinados con Tecnologia pueden mejorar la vida de la gente, y tarde o temprano los lideres de estos paises se deberian involucrar, por lo tanto la ecuacion AP+Tech deberia funcionar.


CISCO esta trabajando duro en esta parte del mundo con gobiernos, y en ese campo mi amigo Rafael De Elizalde tiene un trabajo enorme para hacer, Rafa buena suerte y gracias por los contactos en USA.

No hay comentarios.: